Addington Update 2 October 2023

Hi everyone,

Following meetings this morning and the work required, GRNZ has opted to take a conservative approach with regards to returning to racing at Addington.

Therefore, there will be no racing at Addington next week.

At this stage, we are hoping to be back racing at Addington on Monday 16 October, contingent on the track being deemed satisfactory. Trialling may be possible prior to this date, with this to be confirmed closer to the time.

GRNZ is currently working through contingencies for racing next week, and we will provide you with an update as soon as possible. All decisions will be made with animal and human welfare at front of mind.

GRNZ will also look to hold a meeting with participants in Christchurch mid next week, for a full and open discussion on everything that has happened and been identified so far.

We will keep everyone updated as more information comes to hand. Again, if you need assistance, or know someone who might be in need of assistance during this time, please do not hesitate to contact GRNZ CEO Edward Rennell: [email protected]


Posted on 02 October 2023

< Back