Auckland Cup Update

GRNZ and Auckland GRC advise that the 2021 Auckland Greyhound Cup has been postponed until Sunday 28 March due to Covid.
Cup and Railway Heats will now be run on Sunday 21 March.
GRNZ has applied to the TAB Dates Committee to change this Thursday's licence from Manukau to Cambridge, and we are proceeding as if this permission has been granted, with noms closing for Cambridge tomorrow (Tuesday).
GRNZ has also applied for the Cambridge licence on Thursday 18 March to change to Manukau, to cater for heats to the support card on Auckland Cup Day.
At this stage a regular meeting will be held at Manukau on Sunday 7 March, (and Sunday March 14) but GRNZ and Auckland GRC will monitor the Covid situation through the week and make decisions where necessary.

Posted on 01 March 2021

< Back