Rehoming Programme On Hold Till Further Notice

Good afternoon all,
As you know the situation with Covid-19 and government policies are rapidly changing. As a result, we have decided to put our rehoming programme on hold until further notice. This means ceasing greyhounds entering into our rehoming programme until further notice. This is a precaution to prevent travel of greyhounds and licensed persons and to protect our staff members. 
For greyhounds currently in the programme, we will continue to take care of and work with them to ensure they are ready for new homes to keep things moving forward.
The GRNZ team

Posted on 20 March 2020

< Back